Sephora’s spring VIB sale is only 15%, compared to the 20% offered in the November sale, so I had planned to get only what I needed. Of course, that didn’t happen, so here’s a haul for y’all.
The sale ends tomorrow (Wednesday, April 13) for VIB & Rouge members and tonight (Tuesday, April 12) for Beauty Insiders, who get 10% off. Get on it if you want to take advantage of the sale!
- Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler ($25): It comes with 7 perfume samples a voucher for a full-size rollerball. It’s a good deal because some of the rollerballs cost more than $25. Unfortunately, when I opened my box, I found that one of the samples was basically empty and a couple of them were only half full. Did anyone else have this issue?
- Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 (3.4 fl oz, $28): This has a nice concept but mixed reviews. Stay tuned for a review.
- Fresh Lotus Lovers Skincare Collection ($41, $56 value): You get a bag, 1.7 fl oz Soy Face Cleanser, 1 fl oz Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream, and 0.16 fl oz Lotus Youth Preserver Eye Cream.
- Tatcha Pure One-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil (0.8 fl oz, $12): A YouTuber was raving about this so I decided to give it a try. The full-size is 5.1 fl oz and $48.
- Lancôme CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base (0.19 oz, $25.50): This really makes a difference in how my mascara looks and applies. The extra step is worth it.
- Urban Decay Brow Tamer in Dark Brown (0.15 oz, $20): I’m currently using Benefit’s Gimme Brow (0.10 oz, $24), so I wanted to see how this compared.
- Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil (3.4 fl oz, $40): I’ve gone through so many samples of this, so I figured it was time to purchase a full-size.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – Original (0.33 oz, $20): For my oily eyelids, this primer works the best.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer in 06 Madeleine (0.14 fl oz, $14): I wanted to see how this compared to my current under-eye concealer BareMinerals BARESKIN Complete Coverage Serum Concealer (0.20 fl oz, $20), which does the job, but I feel like could be better.
- Forula X Delete All – 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover (5 oz, $15): If this works how it claims to, I’ll never use normal nail polish remover agian.
What did you get during this Sephora VIB sale?