Happy 2018 everyone! As we move into the new year, I thought I’d share some of my goals and intentions. While resolutions may work for some people, they don’t really work for me, as they make me feel like I’m being forced to do something. I can work towards goals and use intentions to change my mindset for the better.
- Lead a more active lifestyle.
- Travel more, whether near or far.
- Try new recipes more often.
- Read more consistently.
- Be more mindful of where and how I spend my money.
- Buy less but more mindfully – invest in better pieces, steer away from fast fashion.
- Work harder on this blog and its content – more content and more variety.
- Wake up earlier, and make it a habit!
- Pay it forward more often.
- LEARN, whether skills/knowledge needed for my field or otherwise.
- Ask myself more, “Will it matter when I die?” I first got this idea/tip from Vagabond Youth aka Amy Lee’s 6 Ways to De-Stress video. It’s really easy for me to get caught up in the moment and be really freaked out or stressed over something, and while I’ve gotten better about it as I’ve gotten older, I also have found that asking this question helps even more.
- Put more effort in my daily appearance, even if it’s just fixing my hair or putting on some mascara…
- Use perfume more regularly.
- Become a daily sunscreen user!!! I know, I should be better about this…
What are your goals or resolutions for this year? Let me know in the comments below 🙂