It’s that time of year again – Sephora’s spring sale. Although I’m not actually in need of anything, I still decided to take advantage of the 15% off (for VIB Rouge and VIB members – Beauty Insiders get 10% off) to pick up a few items as a treat for myself after the last couple of stressful months.
Rouge members got first access to the sale this past weekend (April 13 – 16). The sale starts for everyone else today, and runs through the weekend (April 20 – 23). While the discount is store wide, there is a limit for how many products you can buy for certain brands (like Drunk Elephant), and The Ordinary is completely excluded from the sale.
Originally, I only picked up three items, but right before I uploaded this post, I made a couple more impulse purchases… Continue reading to see what I got! Hopefully this post inspires you to make some treat-yourself purchases as well 🙂
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask (2.25 oz, $48): Everyone and their mom has been talking about this on Instagram, so, to no one’s surprise, I caved in to the hype. I just tried it earlier today and found it to be a great moisturizing mask, but I’ll hold any further thoughts for after I’ve tried it more. Unfortunately, this seems to be out of stock currently on the Sephora website 😦
- belif Aqua Playland Set ($38, $60 value): I have been a long time fan of the Aqua Bomb (1.68 oz, $38) and the Hungarian Water Essence (2.53 oz, $42) and have been wanting to try the Moisturizing Eye Bomb (0.84 oz, $48) for a while. This set contains a full size Aqua Bomb , travel size Hungarian Water Essence (0.33 oz, $5.48 value) and Moisturizing Eye Bomb (0.17 oz). I highly recommend this set for anyone who is a fan of these belif products, or would like to give these a try – it’s definitely a great value, as you’re only paying the price of a full-size Aqua Bomb.
- FENTY BEAUTY Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer (0.30 oz, $18): I know, I’m a hypocrite. I had previously featured this product in my anti-haul post, and now it’s in a haul. I heard so many amazing things about this product that I couldn’t not pick it up during this sale.
- Milk Makeup Kush High Volume (0.34 oz, $24): I had just found out Milk Makeup would be releasing this a few days ago. This mascara includes CBD oil, which I have been curious about as a skincare ingredient, so I was really excited about this product’s release. Be on the lookout for a review!
- Saturday Skin Rub-A-Dub Refining Peel Gel (2.53 oz, $28): I’ve been eyeing Saturday Skin’s products for a while, and this product just kept on calling my name. I’m excited to give this a try!
So that’s what I picked up during this sale! I definitely plan on holding out until the winter sale to get more stuff, as during Sephora’s winter sale, you get 20% off instead of 15%.
If you are a Rouge member, what did you get during this sale? If you’re shopping this weekend, what do you plan on getting?